11.11.12

About Me


Hi everybody!

I'm Nati. I was born in a seaside town called Rianxo in Galicia, Spain. 
Since I was a child, I have always loved all that is related to the artistic, to aesthetics. Thus, among other great passions, I have always loved fashion. 
I studied English Language and Literature in the University of Santiago de Compostela (Galicia). However, I did the last academic year in Brno (Czech Republic) with an Erasmus scholarship. It was in Brno where I started to run this blog.
When my Erasmus year finished I moved to Malta. I spent there 6 remarkable months of my life.
At present, I'm studying Fashion Design in Santiago de Composela. I want to show you my looks and let you know about all what I'm learning in this new adventure. I hope you join me in this new stage of my life and enjoy my posts so we can have a great time in this playground of fashion that is my blog.

Best,


Nati Moares




2 comentarios:

  1. Me ha encantado saber más de ti!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Interesante post... Un besito

    HOY NUEVO POST http://godsavevogue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar