10.11.11

Luxury in the rain

I have fallen in love with this Burberry Prorsum cape!


...
¡Me he enamorado de esta capa Burberry Prorsum!


...
Namoreime desta capa Burberry Prorsum!




The rain is already here. I would love rainy days if I had such a beautiful item like this unique cape. I have made up a complete outfit using it. I hope you like my proposal!


...
La lluvia ya está aquí. Adoraría los días de lluvia si tuviese una capa tan magnífica como esta. He hecho un outfit con ella. ¡Espero que os guste!


...
A choiva xa está aquí. Adoraría os días de choiva se tivese unha capa tan estupenda coma esta. Fixen un outfit con ela. Espero que vos guste!






1. Umbrella - Alexander McQueen 350
2. Wellingtons - Hunter 114.65
3. Jumper - Romwe 27.02
4. Jeans - J Brand 153
5. Cape - Burberry Prorsum 963.10
6. Bag - Karen Millen 306.56



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario